- Reduce Stress
- Draw Closer to God
- Promote Healing
- Enjoy Peace of Mind
- Relieve Pain & Suffering
- Build a Spiritual Foundation
Finally, A Comprehensive Meditation Course for Christians!
HOW WOULD YOU LIKE TO:
* Enter into God’s presence
* Become more sensitive to the Holy Spirit
* Release your cares to the Lord
* Wash away toxic emotions
* Promote inner and emotional healing
* Heal relationships and build compassion
* Become better acquainted with yourself
* Promote physical health and well-being
* Take authority of your thought-life
In Just a Few Moments, Become a Christian Meditator
Do you have a desire to draw closer to God, to spend time in his presence, but not sure how? Many Christians are interested in Christian meditation but need some guidance on how to do it for the best possible results?
Are you battling with negative thoughts, worry, or other toxic emotions and have a hard time turning off the voices in your head? What you want more than anything is lasting peace of mind and to take control of your thought life!
Suffering from chronic pain or disease and would like to manage it naturally? Tired of medication that is making you feel worse or its negative side effects? You've heard that meditation can help with pain management and even promote healing.
These are just a few of the benefits that you can realize with my New Abiding in Christ Christian Meditation Online Course.
Module #2 Building Your Christian Meditation Foundation
- Laying a Foundation and Opening Guided Christian Meditation
- Creating an Altar to the Lord
- Meditation Basics and Tips
- Setting Intentions and Understanding Spiritual Anchors
- Christian Meditation Myths
- Creating a Morning Ritual
- Creating a Meditation Prayer Room or Area in Your Home
- Get Your Started with a Morning Stretch (Videos)
- Video Teaching and Healing Meditation
Module #4 Christian Meditation & Physical Health/Healing
- Pain and Mindfulness
- What the Research Shows
- The Biblical and Spiritual Aspects of Health and Healing
- How to Use Meditation to Alleviate Pain
- The Spiritual Roots of Illness
- How Your Attitude Can Affect Your Life (Video)
- Body Sensation and Healing Guided Meditation
- Emotional Pain Chart
- Holy and Healthy Living 10-Step Action Plan
Module #6 Christian Meditation & Self-Love and Kindness
- You are Loved
- Tearing Down the Walls of Separation
- Loving Kindness Guided Christian Meditation
- Q and A
- End of Unit Wrap Up
Module #8 Christian Meditation & Soaking (Being with God)
- Just Being with God Through Soaking
- Meditation Platform to Seek God
- 3-Guided Soaking Meditations
- Q and A
- End of Unit Wrap Up
Module #10 Christian Meditation & Spiritual Warfare
- You are in a Spiritual Battle
- Spiritual Warfare Guided Christian Meditation
- Enhancing Your Quiet Time with God
- Q and A
- End of Course Assessments and Questionnaires
- End of Course Wrap Up
Add On Certification Course & Retreat!
Coming in 2019!
New Christian Meditation Certification Available
If you are interested in teaching Christian meditation or becoming a Christian meditation coach, after completing the Abiding in Christ Course, you will have the option to join the Christian Meditation Certification Course. The Abiding in Christ Course is a prerequisite to certification as it lays the foundation for teaching Christian meditation as well as helping you to establish your own practice; therefore, you'll need to complete it first. The certification builds upon and includes additional topics and skill building to help you teach Christian meditation as a healing modality. This is a great course for wellness coaches, Christian yoga teachers, and any one else who influences the health and wellness of their clients.
- You'll receive a Christian Meditation Certificate.
- Participate in weekly online conference calls that drive into Christian meditation as a healing modality and how to use it. We'll go more deeply into the Abiding in Christ topics/modules and explore them from a coaching perspective.
- Have the option to participate in Christian Meditation Coaching Retreat to deepen your skills.
- Includes a manual as well as collection of guided meditation scripts
- Additional topics/modules include: Leading a meditation group/class, writing your own scripts, the role and qualities of a Christian meditation coach, science of meditation, how meditation affects the brain, dynamic mindfulness, how to teach Christian various meditation techniques, and more. This course does not include any business or marketing coursework.
- Includes weekly assignment and quizzes.
Next Course Begins July 2019
Optonial Culminating Weekend Retreat: TBA
Optional Christian Meditation Certification Retreat
Want to get hands-on experience teaching and exploring Christian meditation? Sign up for the 2-Full Day Christian Meditation Certification Retreat located in Sacramento, California. Retreat includes instruction and materials. Participants will be responsible for lodging and some meals, but we will make it easy as possible. Must complete the Abiding in Christ as well as the Online Certification Course to attend. Cost: TBD $195-295.
How It Works:
When you enroll on the Abiding in Christ Christian Meditation online training you will have immediate access to a private member area where your training materials will be delivered. You can start the course any time, there is no pressure.
You'll have access to peer support via a private member hub together with access to trainer support via our help desk and live Q and A sessions. You will also be given the opportunity to join group meditation sessions online as your course progresses.
You will be meditating from Day 1, accessing deep states of relaxation almost immediately. Over a 10 week period you will receive progressive meditation instruction resulting in you developing the skills of a seasoned Christian meditator together with the ability to recognize and access mindful states of awareness.
Each week you will access to the next module of the course. You will need to finish the preceding modules before moving onto the next, as each lesson builds upon the prior one.
You will have lifetime access to your training materials and can revisit the training whenever you wish. We always say it is best to stick to a regular daily habit of training but the course is completely flexible - you can restart the course if you need to any time.
- A step-by-step program that guides you gently through how to become a Christian Meditator. Although the class is self-paced, as you progress through each Module, you will experience more peace, joy, and freedom in all aspects of your life.
- EIGHT different 'core' meditation practices based on the weekly themes that will bring healing to many aspects of your life.
- Lessons to inspire and challenge you to live a more Christ-centered life.
- Guided Christian Meditations to restore Calm to your mind, Heal your Body, Ward of Spiritual Attacks, Dwell in God's Presence, Create a Deeper Love for Yourself and Other, and More!
- SIX methods to Eliminate Negative Thoughts that are stealing not only your joy but God's divine purpose for your life. What we meditate on grows, so if you are manifesting blessings, it could be that you're planting and watering seeds of doubt, fear, and worry.
- What the research shows about Meditation and Pain as well as the Spiritual Aspects of health and wellness. You'll learn 3 ways we create disease in our lives. Includes 2 great videos on attitude and Chronic disease.
- Learn how to Unravel Your Ego and break it's power over you.
- Private Facebook group - so you can join in group discussions, enjoy ongoing peer support and mix with like-minded people
- Questions and answers to a WIDE variety of Christian Meditation topics.
- Weekly Q and A Sessions/Coaching calls (if applicable) - so you can have your questions answered live on air - this element makes the course as interactive and beneficial as an in-person class
What other people say about my Christian Meditation products and courses!
Although based on a variety of techniques, the meditation methods you’ll learn are scientifically proven, highly effective psychological tools with real-world benefits for today’s over-complicated world. In fact, thousands of peer-reviewed scientific papers and clinical trials around the world validate that mindfulness meditation enhances mental and physical well-being and reduces chronic pain. In addition, you may be interested in the comments from some of our Christian meditation students...
Start 7-Day Free Trial Now!
On Sale Now! $97 (Ends 10-25-18)
Use Coupon Code: Abiding47 to get $47 Off Regular Pricing
Regular Price: $147.00 or 2-Payments of $75.00.
For FREE TRIAL AND PAID MEMBERS:
Please note that FREE trial members will have access to only Module #1 of the course. The first several modules are designed to be taken in chronological order as each one builds upon the others. However, after completing Modules #1 and 2, which are foundational modules, all other modules will be open to paid members. In addition, after Module #1, (Modules 2 and up) all content can be downloaded, saved, and/or added to your mobile devices.