Join the FREE 10-Day Christian Meditation Challenge.
In just 10-days, draw closer to God, break free from negative thoughts, reduce anxiety or stress, and experience peace.
Christian meditation is a powerful spiritual discipline that can change your life and relationship with God. For centuries, Christians have practiced Christian meditation to reduce stress, overcome worry and negative thoughts, find inner healing, draw closer to God, and live a more authentic and spiritual Christian life. You can too!
Subscribe to The Christian Meditator Newsletter!
- Receive tips, meditations, articles, videos, inspiration, and more on how to enhance your mental, emotional, and spiritual well-being.
- You’ll also get a FREE copy of my Scripture Meditation Ebook- Using God’s Word to Restore Your Peace of Mind.
Rhonda Jones, The Christian Meditator
What is Christian Meditation?
In the simplest terms, Christian Meditation is “Being with God.” It is dwelling in his presence and meditating on his glory, his character, and his Word. It is abiding with Christ for the mere pleasure of being with him.
That sounds simple enough, right? But many things get in the way of us just being with God. With our busy and hurried schedules, it is often difficult to put aside time to give God any uninterrupted time in our day. When asked, many believers would say that an intimate relationship with Christ is first and foremost, yet how many of those same Christians actually spend time getting more acquainted with God in a personal way?
Fellowship with the saints, attending church, and serving the Lord are all necessary, but none of these can take precedent over worshiping our Savior in Spirit and in Truth. The Bibles says that these are the types of worshipers that He seeks.
Although Christian meditation is a great tool for restoring peace of mind, promoting inner healing, and eliminating stress, it can also strengthen our relationship with God as we present our bodies as living sacrifices and surrender our will for his plans.
Through Christian Meditation, we become One with Christ, just at Jesus said, “I and my Father are One.”
Join the Christian Meditation Online Studio!
- Monthly Christian meditation mini-retreat.
- Two Christ-centered healing yoga classes per month.
- One monthly spiritual & wellness workshop.
- Access to the Christian Meditation Listening Library (Over 75 guided meditations and affirmation audios)
- Archive of past videos.
- Build a practice & a community with like-minded believers!
Breaking the Strongholds
Free 30-Day Prayer Challenge
Receive a new prayer via email for the next 30-days!
Prayer changes things and as believers, it should be our weapon of choice and our first line of defense. The enemy doesn’t listen to our cries or even our fighting; in fact, that empowers him. However, he can’t ignore our prayers. Father God has promised in 2 Chronicles 7:14, “If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and PRAY, then I will heal and restore their land!”
Are You Ready for a Life-Makeover with God at the Helm?
Detox your life in 7-core areas. Daily lesson to renew your mind and transform your life in easy steps. You’ll also receive access to 7-guided Christian meditations created just for this program. Available as Ebook or Spiral-bound.
- Develop a Growing & Intimate Relationship with God.
- Free Your Mind from Worry & Negative Thinking.
- Eat Better, Lose Weight, & Restore Your Health.
- Discover Your Purpose and Pursue Your Vision.
- Turn Your Home in Your Haven.
- Create Time to Live the Life You REALLY Want.
- Heal Close Relationships and Possibly Attract New Love.
Introduction to Christian Meditation
with Rhonda Jones
During this 4-Week Video Interactive Course You’ll Learn:
- How to meditate as a Christian including detailed instruction, basics, and tips.
- Christian meditation techniques to quiet your mind, regulate your emotions, and reduce stress and anxiety.
- How to use Christian meditation for inner healing.
- Spiritual tools and methods for healing inner pain, limiting beliefs, and debilitating thoughts.
- Discover the challenges in Christian meditation and overcome them.
- How to establish an ongoing practice.
“I now know that I have a lot of unfinished business in my heart, but I’m so grateful for this new awareness through Christian Meditation and the proven techniques Rhonda is offering.“
Abiding in Christ Christian Meditation Course
& Optional Online Coaching
The Abiding in Christ Christian Meditation Online Self-Study Program consists of 10 modules that include topic-based lessons, guided meditations, spiritual growth exercises, tools and strategies for mental, emotional, and physical well being. Also includes some options for Online Coaching. This is a great course for those wanting to deepen their knowledge of Christian meditation for personal or professional use.
Audios & Discounted Bundles
Guided Christian Meditation & Affirmation Bundles
You get 10 Christian Guided Meditations grouped in bundles by subject for large discount over single downloads! Choose from a variety of bundles including Worshiping God, Peace of Mind, Eliminating Stress, Best of Christian Meditation, Family & Relationships, Abundance, and More.
Guided Christian Meditation & Affirmation Single Downloads
Check out large selection of Christian meditation and affirmation singles. You'll find a variety of guided meditations and affirmations to restore your peace of mind, reduce stress, physical healing, draw closer to God, and more. Listen to samples.