To Start the Challenge, Click Below:
Getting Started with Listening Library
- Start with the Christian Meditation Challenge
- Download and Read the Quick Start Guide (See below)
- Create Your Own Morning or Evening Routine
- Incorporate Christian Meditations and Affirmations to draw closer to God, restore your peace of mind, reduce stress, and more!
Download the Listening Library Quick Start Guide
Listening Library Categories & Audios
Over 60 guided Christian meditation and affirmation audios!
Listening Library Terms and Conditions
Please remember adhere to the Listening Library terms and conditions below:
- Not to share usernames and passcodes with unpaid members outside of your immediate family.
- Not to record, download or post meditations and affirmation recordings to other sites or devices.
About A Date with God: Includes Guide and Journal
I originally created A Date with God as a daily devotional guide for myself, so I could fellowship with God and experience more of his power in my life. I use my time with God to also release heavy mental and emotional weights or burdens that I might be carrying around. During this time I also meditate on God’s Word, create an intention for the day, pray, cultivate a heart of gratitude and spend some time just dwelling in God’s presence either silently or through a guided Christian meditation.
I want to personally thank you for investing in The Christian Meditator's Listening Library Membership. I trust it will be a Huge Contributor to you Drawing Closer to our Lord, Restoring Your Peace of Mind, and Promote the Healing you are seeking. I am honored to be able to take this journey with you. - Rhonda Jones