Building a daily Christian meditation practice at home is easy with the Christian Meditator Listening Library Membership!
Get Access to Over 60 Christ-Centered Meditation & Affirmation Recordings! One Monthly Price!
Would you like unlimited access to a variety of guided Christian meditation and affirmations?
If yes, then become a member!
- Unlimited streaming access to my full meditation and affirmations library.
- Ready to include Christian Meditation into your daily quiet time and need a little motivation? Join the Listening Library and you'll receive the 10 Day Christian Meditation Challenge to get you started. Included Free!
- You'll receive a copy of the Listening Library Quick Start Guide to help you make the most out of your Christian meditation experience.
As a Member, What You'll Receive:
- Exclusive Access to Over 50 Christian Meditation and Affirmation Recordings: For low monthly price you will have listening access to over 50 Christian original guided meditations and affirmations that can be used to reduce stress, draw closer to God, overcome negative thoughts and emotions, and renew your mind with God’s Word and Biblical principles. New Meditations also being added!
- Exclusive access to our private Facebook group to grow your connection with other Christians who meditate to draw closer to God.
- Special deals and bonuses! As a member of the Christian Meditator Listening Library you'll receive special deals and bonus on upcoming courses and products.
- Enhance your Quiet Time: Use guided meditations to enhance your quiet time with God.
- Choose From a Variety of Topics: Find meditations and affirmations to help you work through a variety of situations and circumstances.
- Play Them 24/7 From a Variety of Devices or Platforms. No need to download or wait to receive a CD. Listen to Christ-centered affirmations to help you change your thoughts and imprint God’s word on your heart. Play them in background while exercising, cleaning or working. Just open, click and play on a variety of media devices including phones, ipads, and computers.
- Use With Other Christian Meditation Programs: Use with the Help Me God Change My Life Program or the Date with God Book, where it suggests additional or specific guided meditations
- Cancel at any time for any reason.
The Benefits of Becoming a Christian Meditator Member:
- Greater Health: Studies show that 95% of all diseases are worsened by stress. Stress has become the underlying precursor of most illnesses. Meditation is one of the best methods to reduce or alleviate stress in your mind and body. Many doctors are now encouraging their patients to incorporate meditation in their lives.
- Control Negative Thinking: What is the greatest battle of every believer? It is the battle of the mind. Jesus emphasizes throughout the scripture that we must RENEW our minds. Our minds are wicked, depraved, deceived, easy lead astray, worldly, sinful, and create constant inner conflict. For further study read the following scriptures: Romans 1:28, Ephesians 4:23, 2 Corth 11:3, Romans 12:2, Romans 7:21-23. If you are not in control of your thoughts, then they are in control of you. Many believers suffer from negative thoughts and compulsive thinking. That means they can't turn off the faucet of thoughts parading around in their heads. Their mind goes on and on like a broken record. It interferes with their sleep. It causes them to live in a state of worry, anger, need, and other toxic emotions. It robs them of God's peace. Practicing regular meditation teaches believers to quiet their minds, disidentify with their thoughts, and clear their mental path to God.
- Maintain Peace of Mind: Have you ever turned your cares over to God only to take them back several hours or days later? You didn't want them back. You made an honest effort to let them go, but before long they crepted back in again stealing your peace. This was a vicious cycle for me. It was only through Christ-centered meditation that I got my mind back. Before that, I was a slave to worry, fear, and depression.
- Build Your Life on a Spiritual Foundation : Are you living the life of your dreams? Most people would say "no, way." But I'm here to tell you that "Yes, you are!" Why, because "as a man thinks in his heart so is he." Your current thoughts and meditations (what you focus on) has created the very life you are living at this present moment. If this isn't the dream you had in mind, meditation will help you to recognize those thoughts that are keeping you stuck. Once you know what you're constantly thinking about, you can challenge, alter, and eliminate debilitating or destructive thinking.
- More Intimacy with God: Does God seem like a distant force in the universe? You have a personal relationship with Christ but maybe you're feeling a little disconnected from Him lately. That joy you felt when you were first saved is but a flickering light. Psalms 46:10 tells us to "Be still and...know God." The scripture also says, "in God's presence is fullness of joy." If you want to experience a deeper relationship with God, meditation can help you to enter into God's presence and abide in his love.
- Greater Sensitivity to the Holy Spirit: Has the voice of God become dull in your life? Throughout scripture when God had something to say to an individual, he spoke in a still, small voice. If your mind is filled with mental chatter, God's word is going to be drowned out most of the time. Getting still before the Lord in meditation will help you to quiet your thoughts and create a greater sensitivity to God's voice.
- Overcome Habits and Destructive Behaviors: Trying to overcome habits and other addictive behaviors? Most people are always gravitating to something to make them feel better. I call it self-medication. We have a problem being still with our own thoughts. We're afraid of where they might lead us, especially if we've buried years of hurt and pain. Regular meditation can help you to break the cycle of looking outside of God's spirit in you for happiness. It can help you to release the restlessness that causes you to seek fulfillment in all the wrong places: food,
INCLUDES THESES BONUSES!
Can Be Used on Multiple Devices. Just Open and Click on Play Button!
See How Easy It is to Access the Listening Library with your Phone!
The Listening Library Includes the Following Meditations & Affirmation Audios:
- Abundance Affirmations
- Abundantly Blessed Meditation
- Affirmations for Children
- Battle is the Lords
- Biblical Bedtime Meditation for Children
- Business Affirmations
- Children Affirmations for Parents
- Children Meditation for Releasing Uncomfortable Emotions
- Complete in Christ Meditation
- Confidence Affirmations
- Control Negative Thoughts Meditation
- Decision affimations
- Divine Delay
- Divine healing meditation
- Eliminating stress and toxic emotions
- faith affirmations
- Faith in God for Success
- Giving affirmations
- Giving meditation
- Glory to God meditation
- God's Healing Light
- Healing Affirmations
- Healthy living affirmations
- I Am Divine
- I Forgive meditation
- In Everything Give Thanks
- In his presence meditation
- In loving memory
- Interceding for Loved One
- Jesus is my peace
- Joy affirmations
- Joy Train Meditation for Children
- Lay down to sleep meditation
- Life is a Meditation
- Lord is my healer
- Love & Relationships meditation
- Mantra meditation
- Marriage affirmations
- Morning Devotion
- Names of god meditation
- One body one mind meditation
- Open My Eyes Meditation
- Overcoming Restlessness
- Christian Meditation Overview
- Peace meditation
- Perfect love casts out fear meditation
- Power affirmations
- Protection Affirmations
- Pure Living Water Healing Meditation
- Quiet Restless Mind Meditation
- Releasing the Past Meditation
- Relinquish Control meditation
- Repentance Meditation
- Secret Place meditation
- Spirit of God Is Upon Me Meditation
- Spiritual Warfare Meditation
- Stand at Door and Knock Meditation
- Surrender meditation
- Toxic emotions meditation
- Vision Meditation
- Procrastination affirmations
- You Deserve Love Meditation
Recently Added Guided Christian Meditations
Life is a Meditation
Pure Living Water Healing Meditation
Children's Meditation for Eliminating Uncomfortable Feelings
I Am Divine Christian Meditation
Spiritual Warfare Prayer & Morning Manifesting Meditation
Spiritual Warfare Bedtime Prayer & Manifesting Meditation
(Find under What's New)
*For the cost of purchasing just ONE CD you have access to over 50 recordings each and every month with new ones being added periodically. No downloading, no waiting for your CD to arrive, just log into the Listening Library from your computer, phone or any portable device, then click the play button to start meditating right away!
- Money Back Guarantee: You've probably already listened to some of our free Christian guided meditations, so it's unlikely that you'll want to cancel your subscription because you have a good idea of what we offer. However, if you're ever unsatisfied with your membership, just cancel within 3-days and you will not be charged.
- Convenient Recurring Billing: You can easily cancel at any time.
GOT MORE QUESTIONS?
A. The NEW Christian Meditator Listening Library Membership is a monthly, quarterly, yearly or lifetime subscription that includes 24/7 listening access to over 50 guided Christian meditation and affirmations with new ones added regularly.
A. The Christian Meditator Listening Library Membership will only give you listening assess. To download a meditation or affirmation you will have to purchase it first. The cost for each meditation is $9.95 individual. You can get a discount if you purchase a bundle or at least 3 meditations at one time.
A. The Christian Meditator Listening Library is for believers who want to spend time with God, renew their mind, alleviate stress, overcome negative thoughts and emotions, and connect with Christ on a deeper level through the powerful practice of Christian meditation. The library is also great for therapist, counselor, Christian yoga instructors, and ministers who would like to use the meditation in their practice. We encourage you to send clients to the website to order their own personal membership.
A. Members log into the secure Christian Meditator Library where with a click of the arrow they can listen to a variety of meditations and affirmations on their phones, ipads, or computers.
A. Nope! Guided Christian Meditations are just a tool that will help us to slow down, focus on God, and enhance our well-being. Although it can be quite helpful, you don't need guided Christian meditations to achieve this goal.
A. You can cancel at any time. Try a free trial to feel confident in your purchase. Not satisfied? Cancel within 3 days and you will not be charged. You will find cancellation button in the FAQ section of the member's area.
A. The fact that you are here reading this may mean you are looking for more. As you can see from the survey above, over 87% of Christians aren't satisfied with their quiet time and are looking for a deeper experience. Maybe a membership might be just what you're looking for.
A. No problem, you can unsubscribe any time. If you're a Monthly Member your subscription ends the following month. In other words, if you end your subscription on March 1st, your subscription will end April 1st. Monthly membership is not pro-rated. If you're an Annual Member, you may also unsubscribe at any time.
A. Yes, you will find the Listening Library Quick Guide that will be helpful in instructing you on how to structure your quiet time and includes many tools.