Thanks for Joining the 10-Day Christian Meditation Challenge
PLEASE CONFIRM EMAIL IN YOUR INBOX!
Christian Meditation Challenge Overview
If you struggle with fear, are plagued with negative thoughts, need to reduce stress, or would like to draw closer to God, you definitely want to try Christian meditation. A regular meditation practice promotes peace of mind, inner healing, stress relief, and a deeper relationship with God. The best part it is completely free!
During the 10-Day Challenge, you’ll have an opportunity to meditate daily with others and establish your own spiritual self-care routine. Each day, via email, you’ll receive a daily devotional, guided meditation, instructional video message, and some reflective questions.
See Christian Meditation Daily Challenge Topics:
Day One: Lord Create in Me a Clean Heart
Day Two: Letting Go of the Past
Day Three: You Are Not Alone
Day Four: Forgiving Yourself & Others
Day Five: Giving God Your First Fruits
Day Six: Interceding for Others
Day Seven: It’s Better to Give
Day Eight: Spiritual Reality Check Up
Day Nine: In Everything Give Thanks
Day Ten: Peace Like a River
About the Christian Meditation Challenge
What Others Are Saying About the Challenge!
Thank you, I was able to get the meditation today. I absolutely loved the meditation. You have a calling and I thank God for you and your meditations. I was wanting Christian meditations that I could relate to, and I can really relate to your meditations. Your voice is so very soothing, and I absolutely love how the meditations are based on scripture. I have been meditating since I was 13 years old, I am now 59 years old. Thank you .” -Participant
“Thank you Rhonda! I loved your selection of scriptures from God’s word. Your voice is so calm and soothing and the music so peaceful.” – -Participant
“This was exactly what I needed during this time of quarantine. It is easy to fall into fear and anxiety. I’ve forgotten that I’m not equipped for everything and need a refresher like this. Thank you.” – -Participant
“During my prayer time after listening to the meditation the second time, I realized that my prayers to know God’s will in this move to a new state were selfish and prideful. I’ll spare you details but I realized I was more concerned with making myself known rather than making God known. I think prideful desires were a negative and a hindrance to hearing God. Now my prayer is that I will know God, sit still with Him and listen.” – -Participant
Thank You so much Rhonda. Continue to let the LORD use you. I don’t hold on to unforgiveness (Praise God) but I realized during today’s meditation I have some anger issues with my unsaved children (all in there 20’s) that I had to release. These meditation are great for your meditation journal that I’m doing as well. I’m seeing GREAT results. – Participant
Preparing for the Challenge
New to Christian Meditation or need a refresher. Below are some Christian meditation do’s and don’ts.
Christian Meditations Do’s
- Find a quiet place where you won’t be disturbed. If possible, create a sacred area in a part of your home. Adorn it with candles and a few objects of affection.
- If you don’t have one already, consider purchasing a journal or notepad to record any thoughts or inspirations you gain during the challenge.
- During the guided meditation, if your mind begins to wander off in thought, use your breath as a focal point.
- Keep your mind in the present moment even if you are having a wonderful thought or inspiration. It will come back to you after the meditation.
- Set a time and place that you will meditate every day and try to keep to it.
- For best results sit in an upright chair, hands in lap or to side, feet on floor.
- Breathe in and out through your nose. During the warm-up you can exhale through the mouth if you want.
- Complete all 10 days.
- If possible, repeat the meditation again in the evening.
Christian Meditation Don’ts:
- Don’t judge the meditation.
- Reject all thoughts that you aren’t doing it correctly.
- Don’t stop midstream, continue until the meditation ends.
- Don’t give up or let other distractions get in the way of completing the entire challenge. Make a commitment to yourself that you are going to finish no matter what.
- Don’t do the meditation lying down or when very tired, UNLESS you want to fall asleep.
- Don’t get upset or frustrated because of distractions. They are a part of everyday life. Just let them pass through you and bring your attention back to your focal point and the present moment. One of the best benefits of meditation is learning how to NOT get sucked into every distraction, thought, and feeling. Instead you take authority over them by choosing to concentrate on the positive, God’s word, and the present moment.
You are now ready to begin! Soon you’ll receive notification about when the challenge will begin. Please open the emails promptly and begin as you will only have access to each meditation for several days before it closes.
I want to personally Thank You for investing in yourself and your spiritual health care by joining the Christian Meditation Challenge. The last time I did this challenge nearly 1600 people enrolled. If you did it back in 2014, this is a good time for a refresher. If you’ve been meaning to start meditating but still need a little push, this challenge is just for you. – Rhonda Jones