Updated: September 9, 2021
Since writing this article at the beginning of the pandemic, we have learned so much about covid, with new information coming out weekly. Unfortunately, not all of the good news gets to the general public, and as a result, people continue to suffer and die.
In this updated article, I would like to share some new details with you that will help you to become corona ready (if you aren’t already) should it strike you or a loved one. I send out my condolences if you have lost anyone to covid already. I in no way want to minimize the dangers that this virus can bring; it has wrecked havoc on so many areas of our lives already. Medically, however, there are many tested and effective treatments available, eliminating the need to live in fear.
I am not a medical doctor and this information is for educational purposes only. I will include many resource links for you to review that will help you make an informed decision for you and your body.
In August 2021, my 14-year grandson contracted covid from school. Over the course of about 4-days, he pretty much slept and then was fine. Neither, me, he, or my daughter is vaccinated. Then, about a week later his mom, my youngest daughter, contracted it. As soon as my grandson was diagnosed, I gave her a list of supplements to take in an effort to prevent or at least minimize any symptoms.
For about 2 days, my daughter was in a lot of pain. She also had a persistent cough. Her body hurt all over (inflammation) and she was pretty much bedridden. On the evening of the 2nd day, she started taking Ivermectin, a prescription she got from a doctor. By the next day, her symptoms begin to subside. Each day she was progressively better, and by the 5th day, she was up and doing a few things around the house. Covid can create a lot of fatigue, so you really must pace yourself and not become too active too soon.
As I stated in the first version of the article, I also had a bout (or 2) of covid. Although I did not experience any fever or body pain, I did have some shortness of breath and extreme weakness and fatigue. After the second bout, it took me at least a month to fully recover, meaning I had most of my energy back.
My goal in this article is to take the FEAR out of covid! The Bible says that my people perish for lack of knowledge because they reject knowledge. In this case, I believe that knowledge is being kept from us. Armed with knowledge and preparedness, covid does not have to be a death sentence for the far majority of people. Early treatment is key.
Right now, in America, medical institutions claim there is no treatment for covid. If you go to the hospital or your HMO doctor with mild symptoms, they will send you home, tell you to take Tylenol, and to come back when you “can’t breathe.” Most people may get sicker but recover, but there is a small percentage whose symptoms will become worst and will return to the hospital. At that time, the most popular course of action is to be given oxygen and ultimately put on a ventilator with very poor outcomes.
As you will see from the links I will provide you, there are covid protocols out there that can save your life! Thousands of doctors are treating covid patients effectively and many with “no” or very few deaths at all. Please don’t take my word for it. Watch these videos and continue to do your own research. Every video I am presenting is coming from top doctors around the world and “not” media outlets that bend the truth or outright lie.
I will post in this article a pretty consistent covid protocol being used today along with links with additional information and explanations. The rest of the article includes an EFT video to help you process fear and some overall suggestions on how to boost your immune system and stay healthy, mentally, emotionally, and physically, all year round.
What's Really Going on with Covid?
Being Forced or Coerced to Take the Vaccine?
Taking the vaccine, or not, should be everyone’s choice. If you are being coerced to take the vaccine to work or go to school, you can submit a religious exemption. There are many resources out there now both free and paid. Below is the one I used and very thorough. Or you can just search, “religious exemption covid samples,” for more resources. I highly recommend The Healthy American. For a reasonable fee you will get editable exemption templates, letter from pastor, appeals letters, what to do “if” information and so much more. She has three different packages. I just got the forms and watched her videos. Not sure you need the zoom calls unless you have a difficult case and you need some one-on-one. One big tip: If you get the forms, peruse them all first, so you know what’s there and can use it when needed. She provides a wealth of information and will aid in your success and is a pastor’s wife.
Religious Exemption Sample Letter
To Whom It May Concern,
This letter is to serve as a formal written notice that I am exercising my right to a religious exemption of current and any future mandatory vaccination requirements and covid–testing in accordance with Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and Mass. Gen Laws Part I, Title XII, ch.76, § 15.
This letter includes my Religious Exemption Personal Statement regarding Covid Testing and Vaccine Requirements.
In light of this religious exemption, I am requesting reasonable accommodations as outlined by the EEOC. These include:
- In lieu of weekly covid swab testing, I would participate in daily or weekly non-invasive covid screenings (As highlighted by CDC & OSHA). 
- When possible Covid Symptoms are present, I can be tested with non-invasive covid saliva tests (which are FDA approved) that are made available to me at my school site and without any out-of-pocket expenses. 
- Should these vaccines become mandatory in the future, I will be exempt from taking one for employment.
I will explain my justifications below as they relate to my religious beliefs and spiritual conscience as they relate to testing and vaccinations.
As a practicing Christian, I believe in the Bible and follow God, including the teachings in the New Testament and the principles laid out in His Word. I find the mandate of the COVID-19 vaccine and testing to be in extreme violation and contradiction of my sincerely held religious beliefs.
***Right here you can add a personal statement, message, anecdotes, history as it relates to your moral, philosophical, and religious objections, etc. I talked about never getting a flu shot, getting my children religious exemptions from school vaccines when little, etc. (Optional)
The covid test is an unnecessary intrusion into my body, and also may include particles that are abhorrent to my beliefs. God created me with an immune system to function as He designed. Testing me when I am healthy and without symptoms is coercing me to participate in an untruth, which I cannot do. I will allow for a non-invasive screening (as per the CDC and OSHA, which do not require tests for healthy people.) Or, if I have “actual” symptoms, non-invasive FDA approved saliva tests.
More so, I am against any invasive type tests (like covid swabs) or procedures in or on my body that go against my strongly held religious beliefs especially when these tests are being done when there are no signs of illness. The Bible says that “only those who are sick need a physician.” (Matthew 9:12) Also, according to numerous studies, the asymptomatic spread of covid is extremely rare. So the fact, without any symptoms, that I would be a health risk is highly unlikely.
With just a little research, the known ingredients/chemicals within many of these tests along with the invasiveness of the procedure goes against my religious beliefs not to defile my body with substances that can do me harm. These covid swabs done on a weekly basis can harm my mucus membrane, cause irritation, cause me to absorb harmful chemicals, or damage the inner lining of my nose or nasal cavity. 2 Corinthians 7:1- In the Bible tells Christians, “Let us purify ourselves from everything that contaminates body and spirit, perfecting holiness out of reverence for God.”
I believe that this test can not only cause injury but can contaminate (cause internal harm) going against my religious desire to keep my body uncontaminated and pure. According to many medical experts, the covid 19 testing have led to complications (even more so with frequent testing) including but not limited to: nose hemorrhaging, congestion, cerebrospinal fluid leak, internal damage, and false positives. In addition, these covid swab tests may contain ethylene oxide which is a poisonous gas that has been known to cause lung injury, cancer and other issues. Although they may seem to pose no immediate toxic danger, who knows the consequences of weekly testing and long term use. Am I subjecting myself to possible cancer or some other autoimmune type disease? Only time will tell and I am not willing to take that risk and according to my faith and Biblical principles outlined in the Bible, I believe that God would not want me to as well.
I believe my body, given to me by God, is a temple for the Holy Spirit and is my God-given responsibility to preserve the physical and spiritual integrity of my body. It is to be kept holy and undefiled by protecting it against unclean food, potentially harmful substances, unsafe medical treatments, and injections.
My body, that was created by God, is a self-healing mechanism when I live according to Biblical standards of mental, emotional, and physical purity, and I take this very seriously.
Below are some additional Bible verses that are close to my heart and that support my above claims listed above, these include:
● “Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you? If any man defiles the temple of God, he shall God destroy; for the temple of God is holy, which temple ye are.” – 1 Corinthians 3: 16-17
● “You were bought at a price. Therefore, honor God with your bodies.” – 1 Corinthians 3:20
● “Therefore, since we have these promises dear friends, let us purify ourselves from everything that contaminates the body.” – 2 Corinthians 7:1
● Jesus spoke of seeking out the help of a physician only when I am sick, not when I am well. (Luke 5:31 “Jesus answered and said “It is not the healthy that need a Doctor but the sick.””) However, it is an offense to God to trust in man-made vaccines or test with their numerous additives and mechanisms for altering my body because doing so shows that I am not putting my faith solely in Him ( “And without faith it is impossible to please him, for whoever would draw near to God must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who seek him” – Hebrews 11:6)
Secondly, I would like to further address my convictions against the vaccine and any mandates because I oppose all human and animal derived ingredients in vaccines. Therefore, in my sincerely held belief, I cannot use any product that takes its origin in abortion. “For you created my innermost being. You knit me together in my mother’s womb.” Psalm 139:13. The innermost being is extremely sacred. I will not knowingly participate in the process to use such a product that violates the right to life and dishonors the lives of the unborn. God’s word tells me to keep my body pure. I cannot receive a Covid vaccine under any circumstances. I oppose all vaccines that use my God-given DNA, RNA, mRNA, and any other derived form of DNA that would alter my God-given body.
In accordance with my Christian faith, I believe that all life is precious and given by God at the moment of conception (Genesis 1:26-27 “Then God said, “Let us make man in our image, after our likeness. And let them have dominion over the fish of the sea and over the birds of the heavens and over the livestock and over all the earth and over every creeping thing that creeps on the earth.” So God created man in his own image, in the image of God he created him; male and female he created them.”” Jeremiah 1:5 “Before I formed you in the womb I knew you.”) I do not support abortions at all and believe it to be in direct opposition to God to kill living organisms.
Also in accordance with my Christian faith, I believe it to be inadmissible to use the methods of so-called foetal/fetus therapy in which the human foetal/fetus is aborted and used in attempts to treat various diseases.
Vaccines contain ingredients that I am opposed to such as: neurotoxins (ex: aluminum and MSG which has high links to cancer and is acts as a neurotoxin ), hazardous substances, MRC-5: a diploid cell culture line composed from the lung tissue of a 14-week old aborted fetus, animal parts (ex: Bovine calf serum, blood from a fetal calf and MDCK: a kidney tissue from an adult female cocker spaniel) , foreign DNA, albumin from human blood, carcinogens (ex: Polysorbate 20, which is treated with Ethylene Oxide, a known carcinogen and is considered a developmental and reproductive toxin ) and chemical wastes that are proven harmful to the human body.
(please see ) These additives are also often contaminated. (please see ) These additivities are equivalent of a prohibited “unclean food” that causes harm to my conscience as stated in the Holy Bible, “Howbeit there is not in every man that knowledge: for some with conscience of the idol unto this hour eat it as a thing offered unto an idol; and their conscience being weak is defiled.” – 1 Corinthians 8:7. At least 27 vaccines contain cells, cellular debris, protein and DNA (please see ) from aborted babies including but not limited to Adenovirus, Polio, Dtap/Polio/HiB Combo, Hep A, Hep A/Hep B Combo, MMR, MMRV ProQuad, Rabies, Varicella, Shingles vaccines, Ebola, tuberculosis, malaria and influenza.
The COVID-19 vaccine’s structure relied upon the cell line of HEK-293: A kidney cell line that was isolated from a fetus in 1973 and PER.C6: A retinal cell line that was isolated from an aborted fetus in 1985.  Therefore, it would be a violation of my faith to receive the following coronavirus vaccines:
A. Pfizer and BioNTech – The Pfizer Vaccine was protein tested using the abortion-derived cell line HEK-293. This information is listed by the Lozier Institute . And the Nebraska Medicine healthcare company ( ) by infectious diseases expert James Lawler, MD
B. Moderna – The Moderna Vaccine was protein tested using the abortion-derived cell line HEK-293. This information is listed by the Lozier Institute .
C. Johnson & Johnson – The J&J Vaccine has publicly admitted to using a cell line called PER.C6. This is published on the Janssen website . This information is listed by the Lozier Institute .
D. Sputnik V – The Sputnik V Vaccine cites their manufacturers as using the abortion-derived cell line HEK-293 
I am certain that receiving the vaccines mentioned above would be participating in the sin of abortion, thereby resulting in my spiritual death and that that spiritual death in accordance to my faith is less desirable than physical death because spiritual death results in the eternal suffering of my soul, as is declared in Revelation 21:8 – “But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.” And again in Revelation 20:14 – “And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.”
All of the above is confirmation that it is not only my right to not be subject to the COVID-19 Vaccine and testing, but my duty as a Christian and is contradictory to the Christian faith and cannot be justified and will lead to my eternal spiritual disaster. It is for those reasons that I am requesting, through the appropriate channel, an exemption to the mandate to receive the COVID-19 vaccine and testing.
In addition to my religious convictions about the above, as a committed Christian I also pray and ask God to guide my major and minor decisions. Jesus promised that he would send a comforter who would help believers. This comforter is known as the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit guides us by impressing upon our conscience what we should do and how we should act. After much prayer, study of the Bible and inner reflection, I am not permitted by the Holy Spirit to take the COVID vaccine or tests.
The law requires accommodations to be offered for religious exemptions. My sincerely-held ethical, moral and religious beliefs are universal, encompassing my belief and faith in Jesus Christ and I cannot violate my conscience, given to me by God. I am available to answer additional questions if needed, in writing, provided they are a “reasonable inquiry,” as allowed for by law.
The law does not recognize the need for employers to consult “religious scholars” or examine “church doctrine” regarding the vaccine. A religious exemption request is made by each individual, based on each individual’s sincerely-held religious, ethical and/or moral beliefs, not the tenets or beliefs of a church, doctrine, religion or religious scholars.
I make this request for the glory and praise of God and consistent with my faith and thank you in advance for approving and providing reasonable accommodations.
U.S. Department of Justice, Civil Rights Division
EEOC, Civil Rights Division
 (Lozier Institute)
 (Nebraska Medicine)
 (Janssen website)
 (Sputnik V)
 (Los Angeles County Department of Public Health)
 CDC Testing Strategies- https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/lab/resources/sars-cov2-testing-strategies.html
Tips on Preparing Religious Exemptions
Great information regarding creating your religious exemption & legal help. A MUST WATCH.
Understanding of a religious exemption and moral objection.
More Exemption & Legal Help Resources:
Physical Health and Wellness Tips
Be Covid Ready!
Before covid hits you or your family, have these supplements on hand. You can get all of these at your local drug store or Amazon.
At-Home Covid Prevention & Treatments
The above supplements are sourced from the links below. These are the most recent “at home” protocols for preventing & treating covid. There are a lot of clinical studies on these medications. Search them out. Don’t believe only what the media tells you.
- Dr. Zelenko, MD. (Trump’s Doctor)-Treatment Protocol – https://vladimirzelenkomd.com/treatment-protocol/
Need a prescription for suggested medications like Ivermectin or HCQ? In many studies, Ivermectin outperforms HCQ for both the prevention and treatment of covid. You can use these providers below to meet with a doctor online and order. Cost around $65 plus prescription. I have used both Push Health and Speak with an MD. Before making an appointment, contact local pharmacies to see who will fill the prescription. Some won’t. You will want to give this information to the doctor. DO NOT use their pharmacy or you will OVERPAY. When I order HCQ their pharmacy was charging over $200 for two prescriptions, but I got it locally for $20. Unfortunately, companies will take advantage in a crisis. Important: To save on cost, when picking up your prescription use goodrx.com coupon to save 75%. With the coupon, you will pay about $35.00. You’ll need to know the number of tablets and milligrams to get the correct coupon. Below are links to online doctors:
** This information is for educational purposes only and not medical advice. Please talk to a health professional about your specific needs or concerns.
- A Guaifenestin-based cough expectorant, like Robitessin or Mucinex. To help break up mucus in the lungs.
- Turmeric/Curcumin (a powerful anti-inflammatory)
- Olive Tree Extract– Anti-Viral
- Garlic oil tablets or even fresh chopped garlic (Anti-Viral)
- Anti-inflammatories like Resveratol, CoQ10, Alpha Lipoic Acid
I would also like to take a few minutes to share some additional good practices that could help us stay healthy during this time or the flu season. Although the news and others may debunk alternative health practices, I live my life by them and believe it is one of the reasons I stay as healthy as I do. Below are a few things I am incorporating in my health regiment these days to build my immune system:
1. Getting more sleep. Turning the TV off a little earlier and going to bed sooner can have a great impact on your health and physical constitution.
2. Supplementation: I literally have a vitamin store in my home. One wonderful and natural anti-viral food is fresh garlic and ginger. Chop up one or two cloves (about a tablespoon) and swallow them down with some juice. Also, add it generously to any foods you’re preparing. Don’t worry about smelling like garlic. I do this anytime I feel sickness coming on and it works wonders. Do it 2-3 times per day if you’re sick or notice symptoms.
5. Essential Oils: If you are a fan of essentials oils like me, google what are the best anti-viral oils. If you have them, rub them on the bottom of your feet. However, before you do, be sure and add a carrier oil to them like grape seed, coconut, or almond oils. Here is an article on essential oils to fight the flu. I think today I will add a few of these to my diffuser to saturate the air with their anti-viral properties.
6. Stay hydrated. Drink lots of water and other hydrating beverages like hot and herbal teas or even electroylyte powders that you can mix with water. There are a few healthy ones I buy and love. Hydration helps to flush toxins from our bodies.
If you have any additional tips or ideas that would help us during this time of uncertainty, please share them in the comment section below. Let’s encourage and build up one another up in love. Let’s never let a good crisis go to waste. This is the best time ever to strengthen our bonds, draw closer to God, and do some inner reflection and personal development.
FYI- Be sure and do the EFT video when or if you are overcome with fear.
Mental, Emotional, & Spirtual Wellness
If you have been overtaken by fear or anxiety, please check out my EFT video and tap along. We hold our issues in our tissues and EFT helps you to identify and then release pent-up emotions. I use EFT, meditation, self-hypnosis techniques, prayer, scripture affirmations, and worship to help me restore my peace of mind. The Bible says that in God’s presence is fullness of joy. God is light and in Him in so darkness, therefore, immerse yourself in God’s loving presence and allow Him to wash away the darkness. Have the faith of God and “Only Believe” as well as repeat, “God’s Got This, All things are working for my highest good. These are a few of my sayings against fear, doom, and negativity.
In addition to EFT, I’d also like to offer a few more tips during this time of uncertainty. I know for me personally, that I will be spending more time at home to avoid becoming in contact with the virus. I hope you can too. Instead of using this time to panic or binge-watch Netflix (I will be doing a little of this), this is a great opportunity to go inward instead of outward.
One of my favorite scriptures in Deuteronomy says, “And God caused you to hunger …so that He could feed you.” Many times God allows emptiness, gaps or crisis, to strengthen us and helps us grow more intimately acquainted with Him. Here is the full scripture in Deuteronomy 8:3:
He humbled you, causing you to hunger and then feeding you with manna, which neither you nor your ancestors had known, to teach you that man does not live on bread alone but on every word that comes from the mouth of the LORD.
Sometimes we don’t know that God is all we need, until we know that He is all we have. This is a great opportunity for us collectively to turn our hearts to Him in meditation, fellowship and prayer- to be still before Him. This can be an exciting time to press into God and connect more deeply with ourselves and our own personal and spiritual development. I have heard politicians say, “Never let a good crisis go to waste.” Although I know that most of the time, this is not in the people’s best interest, I believe in these circumstances we can do the same. This is a great time to put our Spiritual Self Care Routine into practice.
Now that you potentially have a little more free time on your hands and spending more time at home, here are a few ideas to get you started:
1. Meditate: Start or ramp up your daily meditation practice. If you already meditate, add an extra session (or three) or meditate a little longer. If your negative thoughts have gotten out of control, listen each day to a 5-minute guided meditation, Living Free From Worry.
2. Read: Pull that book off the shelf that has been eyeing you for some time now. Whether fiction or non-fiction, reading is a wonderful way to pass the time or learn something new. If you like connecting spirituality with creativity, check out the books, A Book that Takes Time and The Big Book of Less. If you have a copy of The Christian Meditation Journal, use it as a springboard to start or restart your Christian meditation practice, time with God, and/or spiritual self-care routine.
3. Learn: If you have been putting it off, take or dig into that online course you purchased. If you desire to grow spiritually, consider one of my books or courses, The Christian Meditation Journal, Detox Your Life and Awaken Your Inner Spirit, or Introduction to Christian Meditation. All of these will strengthen you from the inside out by building up your inner man. What we focus on grows, therefore, keep your eyes on God’s love and faithfulness. You can find any of these products here.
4. Retreat: Take a mini at-home spiritual retreat. Use this time to pamper yourself and your spirit with meditation, healthy eating, gentle yoga, journaling, emotional healing techniques, and just dwelling in God’s presence. Need a little help or inspiration, check out my Unplug Weekend Spiritual Retreat Kit, that includes everything you need to create your own personal retreat. FYI- I created an updated version of this and if you purchased it in the past, let me know and I’ll email you the latest one.
5.Fast: Fasting not only cleans out the body but it heightens our spiritual resolve. When we fast, we allow the body to rest as we break our addiction to food. This can create greater awareness of ourselves and God. If you do decide to fast, make sure you get your doctor’s permission if you are under his or her care or on medication. There are many ways to fast. Recently, I did a 5-day mimicking fasting diet, with my own healthy food version. (You can purchase a costly processed food kit. Don’t!) Basically, for 5 days you eat around 800 calories. This should consist of high healthy fats (like nuts and avocado), no animal fat and lowered protein, and complex carbs like vegetables. No pasta, rice, or fruit. According to science, this can be just as beneficial as a full water fast but without all the side-effects. Google to learn more. Let me know if you’d like me to write a blog on this subject. Also, consider intermittent fasting, where you eat within a certain window or skip one meal a day.
6. Family and Friends: Use this time to catch up with family and friends you may have neglected due to busyness. If you still have kids at home (lucky you), pull out the board games, read a book together, or do some family baking. Maybe even have a dance off or competition. My daughters said we should have a quarantine party. Not to make light of those truly suffering, but tomorrow is never promised to us, so let’s take all the opportunity to love today. Never forget that the JOY of the Lord is our strength. It may be difficult, but try to use joy as a buffer to the pain that surrounds us daily.
7. Trust. There are two things that I know. Love and trust are the most important attributes in the universe. This means to love others and trust that God has everything under control. For me, that means allowing things to happen as they will and knowing that whatever the outcome, God has my back. And lastly…
8. Pray. I say pray with authority over the elements of this world. God has given us authority and we are made in our Creator’s image; therefore, don’t take stuff lying down. Cast out demons and declare that you and your family, friends, community, and the world is healthy and whole. Our words are powerful and they are living according to God’s word. Spend 10 minutes walking around your house and declaring, “Thus said the Lord…” This is the best anti-viral medicine there is.
I think I could go on and on, but I’m sure you get the picture.
Love ya, Rhonda
*** SHARE THIS ARTICLE!
*** Disclaimer: Please note that I am not a physician, so please do your due diligence to contact your health provider or do your own research before taking any supplements that could impact your health.